Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Chunichi Dragons Kusuke Fukudome Bobble Head

Check out this awesome and super rare Kosuke Fukudome Bobble Head doll from 2003 when he was with the Chunichi Dragons!

Admire the photos because the Kosuke Fukudome Bobblehead is extremely rare. In fact I couldn't find any information about it online at all, other than these photos which were posted on an Ebay Auction.

The base of the figurine reads "The Leading Hitter 2002", honoring Fukudome as the 2002 batting champion.

If you happen to be lucky enough to see this post before 4/20/2008 then go make a bid on the Fukudome bobble head on Ebay and you could own this unique Kosuke Fukudome collectible.

If you miss the auction and want a chance to own a Kosuke Fukudome bobble head, then your next opportunity is to go see the Cubs on May 27, 2007. This is Kosuke Fukudome Bobblehead day and if you are one of the first 10,000 people in attendance then you will own your own Fukudome for FREE. That's going to be a popular item and I will be sure to update you with photos of the Chicago Cubs Fukudome Bobblehead as soon as they are available.

I'm considering going to Fukudome bobblehead day myself but I'm already going to a bunch of games already so I'm not sure if I will be able to swing it. You can only take off so many days for Cubs games before the boss starts to get pissed.

If you want to go then a good bet is to buy Fukudome Bobble Head Day Chicago Cubs Tickets on Ebay. I hope to see you there!!!




No comments: